FREE Family Fun Event!
Learn & Grow Expo is a FREE EVENT where families can find over 60 exhibitors focusing on all aspects of healthy living—experts offering the tools and wisdom parents need to know to help them raise boys and girls with strong minds and bodies. There will be free health screenings, nutrition and fitness demonstrations, and lots of family fun—face painting, balloon art and strolling entertainment. Best of all, families who go to Learn & Grow receive discounted admission for a full day at Discovery Cube.
Free Early Bird Marketing Package
Book your sponsorship or exhibit space by June 20, 2019, and you’ll get a marketing package worth $1500 for no extra cost.
- Your logo on our full-page Learn & Grow ads in the July-October issues
- Inclusion in our popular event-day Scavenger Hunt, which boosts traffic to your booth (space is limited and based upon a first come, first serve basis)
- inclusion in a Learn & Grow Preview e-blast (75-word description and logo) which goes to our 15,000 subscribers
- One Social Media Post with your own message on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platforms
- One bag insert
Total Value: $1500
You must book your sponsorship or exhibit space by June 20 to take advantage of these marketing opportunities.
For more information, call 714-630-4510 ext.6
General Information and Download Forms
Book your sponsorship or space for the Jamboree 2019 at the same time as Learn & Grow 2019 and get 15% off your rates.
Speak to your sales representative today for more information, or call the Parenting OC office at 714-630-4510 ext. 6.
- Directions to Learn & Grow at the Cube
- Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Event Bag Sponsorship Opportunities
- Event Exhibitor Map
- Reservation Form
- Welcome Package
- Check out Discovery Cube of Orange County
“This expo has been a great way for us to market to families all over orange county and we have made it a priority to attend this event every year!”
—Melissa Torres, City of Newport Beach, 2018 exhibitor
“It was a great event! Thank you for including us this year!”
Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire, 2018 exhibitor
“Amazing venue, great vendors to exchange information with, and very helpful staff. A great experience.”
—Christine Dickinson, Capistrano Acting Academy for Kids, Camino Real Playhouse, 2018 exhibitor
“It’s only my second year doing this event and it’s always been a blast performing for the passerbys! Not only do I get to perform and advertise our magic club, my fellow young magicians get to perform, in addition to market themselves as well!”
—Josh, IBM Ring 313 Juniors, 2018 Exhibitor