Enter your cute kid in Parenting OC’s Cute Kid Cover Contest. The contest will be taking place at the 14th Annual Jamboree event, hosted at the Discovery Cube in Orange County. There is a $25 registration fee for each participant, and everyone who enters will receive a free Event Photo. All Event Photos will be sent digitally to all participants to their respective email addresses. There will be a Keepsake Photo available for purchase for an additional $20 which will not only be printed out and mailed directly to you, but also a digital version will be sent to your email as well. The Keepsake Photo of your child will be touched up and made to look like a Parenting OC cover.
2500 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
March 14, 2020 — 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Cute Kid Cover Contest Photographer
Cute Kid Keepsake Covers
All participants will receive a digital Event Photo, but the Keepsake Covers will be touched up and made to look like a Parenting OC Cover! Keepsake Covers are available for an additional $20 purchase upon registration.
All participants will receive their Event Photo to the email a few weeks after the event. All Keepsake Covers will be emailed and shipped out to the email address and mailing addresses listed above. Payment information must be filled out and submitted on the next form in order to complete registration.
Step 1: Register before noon on Monday, March 9, 2020 or families may register at the event.
Register online for this year’s Cute Kid Cover Contest. Registrants will receive an appointment time via email closer to the day of the Jamboree. Must be available on Saturday, March 14, 2020. No refunds nor make-up dates provided.
Step 2: Photo Session on Saturday, March 14th at Parenting OC’s 14th Annual Jamboree.
Check in at the Parenting OC event booth 15 minutes prior to appointment time. Walk-ins are welcome at the event, but are limited to availability and subject to contest wait times.
Step 3: Online Voting Begins Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
Photos will be posted ONLINE where the public will vote for the TOP TEN Cutest Babies, Toddlers, Tot, Kids and Tweens. POC chooses the cover winner from the finalists. Email notifications will be sent when contest is available online. Maximum of one vote per household. Voting ends at midnight on Wednesday, April 22, 2020.
Step 4: Winners Announced Monday, April 27, 2020.
Winners will be announced on ParentingOC.com and scheduled for their cover photo shoot. Good luck!
- Child must be between the ages of 6 months – 13 years old.
- Kids will be entered into one of 4 categories: Cutest Baby (6 months – 18 months), Cutest Toddler (18 months to 3 years old), Cutest Tot (4 years old to 7 years old), Cutest Kid (8 years old – 11 years old).
- Online registration must be submitted by Monday, March 9, 2020. Submissions will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Entries are limited, and must be a Southern California resident.
- All kids must attend the photoshoot on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at their scheduled time at Parenting OC’s Jamboree event to be eligible for this contest. (Scheduled times will be assigned via email/phone in the week leading up to the Jamboree event)
- All kids who participate must be able to attend a cover shoot in Orange County at a later date (in case they are chosen as the winner of their category).
- All entries and fees are final and non-refundable.
- For more information, contact 714-630-4510 ext. 6
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register online here
- Payment is $25.00 per registered child.
- FREE digital Event Photo will be emailed to all participants. Printed and digital Keepsake photos are available for an additional purchase (See above for example. $20 additional fee)
- All Keepsake photos will be mailed out a few weeks after the event.
- Don’t forget your EMAIL ADDRESS, we will be sending you updates/details by email, as we have them, as well as digital copies of your child’s Event Photo and Keepsake (if purchased).
- An email will be sent to all participants two to three weeks prior to the event for scheduling and check-in details, so remember to check your email!
- Your child shows up at their scheduled time on March 14th, check-in and have their photos taken for about 5-10 minutes.
- On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, photos will be posted online where the public will vote for the top TEN cutest contestants. Voting ends at midnight on Wednesday, April 22, 2020. POC chooses the winner from the 10 finalists and will announce the winners on Monday, April 27, 2020. Dates subject to change.
- The winner will be contacted via email and announced via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and our E-Newsletter!
- All dates are subject to change.
This event will be held at Parenting OC’s annual Jamboree event at Discovery Cube Orange County on Saturday, March 14, 2020! Click here to find out more information about our Jamboree event!