Enter your child into the first Kinderfest Kid Contest at the Old World’s Kinderfest on Sunday, September 15, 2019! Entry is limited to children ages 5 to 9 years old and all participants will receive free admission to Kinderfest!
Enter your cute kid in Parenting OC’s Kinderfest Kid Contest for the chance to star on the cover of one of our magazines! Preregister before noon on Monday, September 9, 2019 to be a part of Parenting OC’s first Kinderfest Kid Contest. The contest will be taking place at Old World’s Kinderfest on Sunday, September 15, 2019. There is a $25 registration fee for each participant, and everyone who enters will receive a promo code for one free child admission to Kinderfest. Participants will have their photo taken by professional photographers on the day of the event. You will also receive a free digital Event Photo. All Event Photos will be sent via email to all participants to the email address they list in the form below. There will be an optional Keepsake Photo available for purchase for an additional $20 which will be printed out and mailed directly to you, and a digital copy will be sent to your email as well. The Keepsake Photo of your child will be touched up and made to look like a Parenting OC cover. Outtake photos are available to purchase at an additional fee through Adam & Claudia Photography.
While the Old World’s Kinderfest runs throughout September and October, the Kinderfest Kid Contest is ONLY available on Sunday, September 15, 2019!
7561 Center Ave. #49
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Kinderfest Kid Grand Prize Include:
- Staring on one of Parenting OC’s issue covers
- Kids goodie basket which includes the following: Haribo Gummies, Kinder Chocolate & Eggs, TopKuss (Chocolate covered marshmello), German stuffed animal, flower crown, hat, plus other kid friendly goodies!
- One Birthday party package at Old World where up to 10 kids to learn how to bake pretzels, & cinnamon sticks, while they are baking kids will get a scenic tour of the village, lunch served with schnitzel, French fries, & German punch
- Traditional Dirndl outfit (boy Lederhosen or girl Dirndl)
- Family 4-pack of tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific
- Family 4-pack of tickets to Kinderfeset
Kinderfest Kid Keepsake Covers
All participants will receive a digital Event Photo, but the Keepsake Covers will be touched up and made to look like a Parenting OC Cover! Keepsake Covers are available for an additional $20 purchase upon registration.
All participants will receive their Event Photo to the email a few weeks after the event. All Keepsake Covers will be emailed and shipped out to the email address and mailing addresses listed above. Payment information must be filled out and submitted on the next form in order to complete registration.
Step 1: Preregister before noon on Monday, September 9, 2019 or families may register at the event.
Register online for this year’s Kinderfest Kid Contest, but all contestants must be between the ages of 5 and 9 years old as of the day of the even (Sunday, September 15, 2019). Registrants will receive a promo code for one free child admission to Kinderfest, as well as an appointment time via email closer to the day of the Old World’s Kinderfest. Make sure you redeem your promo code for the free child admission online, prior to attending Kinderfest. Must be available on Sunday, September 15, 2019 to take photos at the event. No refunds nor make-up dates provided.
Step 2: Photo Session on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at the Old World’s Kinderfest 2019.
Check in at the Parenting OC event booth 15 minutes prior to appointment time. Walk-ins are welcome at the event, but spacing is limited and based upon a first come first serve basis. Contestants subject to contest wait times.
Step 3: Online Voting Begins Thursday, September 19, 2019
Photos will be posted on Parenting OC’s FACEBOOK where the public can vote for the top FIVE cutest contestants by “liking” their favorite kids’ photo(s). POC will then pick the winner from the finalists and will schedule another time and date where the official announcement ceremony will take place. Email notifications will be sent to all participants when the voting portion of the contest has begun. Voting ends on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at noon. Dates are subject to change.
Step 4: Winner Announced on Friday, September 27th, 2019
The winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and they will also appear in Parenting OC’s October issue (in POC Community, not on the October cover). The winner will be contacted again at a later point in time to scheduled their cover photo shoot. Good luck!
- Promo codes for free child admission tickets will be sent separately via email after registration and payment confirmation.
- All participants must be between the ages of 5 years – 9 years old as of the date of the photo shoot.
- There is only 1 age group category and 1 winner for this event.
- Entries must be a Southern California resident.
- All kids must be attend the photo shoot on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at their scheduled time at Parenting OC’s booth at Kinderfest in the Festival Hall in order to be eligible for this contest. (Scheduled times will be assigned via email/phone in the week leading up to the Kinderfest event)
- All kids who participate must be able to attend an official announcement ceremony which will be scheduled for a later date during Kinderfest (presentation date TBD).
- All kids who participate must be able to attend a cover shoot in Orange County at a later date (in case they are chosen as the winner).
- All entries and fees are final and non-refundable.
- For more information, contact 714-630-4510 ext. 6.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register online below.
- Payment is $25.00 per registered child.
- FREE digital Event Photo will be emailed to all participants. Printed and digital Keepsake photos are available for an additional purchase (See below for example. $20 additional fee)
- Don’t forget your EMAIL ADDRESS, we will be sending you updates/details by email, as we have them, as well as digital copies of your child’s Event Photo and Keepsake (if purchased).
- Each participant will be emailed a promo code two to three weeks prior to the event which can be redeemed online for one free child admission to Kinderfest. Registration information will be in the email.
- A scheduling email will be sent to all participants two to three weeks prior to the event for photo times and check-in details, so remember to check your email!
- Your child shows up at their scheduled time on the date of the event, check-in and have their photos taken for about 5-10 minutes.
- Online voting begins 4 to 5 days after the event. Photos will be posted on Parenting OC’s Facebook where the public will vote for the top FIVE cutest contestants by “liking” their favorite kids’ photo(s). Voting ends on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at noon.
- The winner will be announced shortly after voting closes. POC and Old World chooses the winner from the 5 finalists.
- The winner will be contacted via email and announced via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, our E-Newsletter and in our October issue!
- Winner will be featured on one of Parenting OC’s upcoming covers.
- All dates are subject to change.
This event will be held at the Old World’s Kinderfest on Sunday, September 15, 2019! Find out more information the Kinderfest event!