How easy is it to make dinner while holding a 4-year-old on your hip, calming a 7-year-old throwing a tantrum and helping a 12-year-old with his homework? Sound familiar? Well I have finally mastered a way to serve a fabulous meal with little effort and few ingredients. My recipes are simple and delicious, using no more than six ingredients and under six minutes of prep time. It will look like you’ve spent hours in the kitchen with help from Momma Chef. Prepare to impress with this delicious Moroccan Chicken recipe.
- 8 Bone-In Chicken Thighs
- 3 lemons
- 5 chopped cloves garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- Squeeze juice of 3 lemons, chopped garlic, parsley, oil and Lawry’s salt in a large Ziploc bag.
- Add chicken thighs to bag and if possible let it marinate several hours.
- When ready to cook, put contents of bag into large Dutch oven or pot and add 1 cup water.
- Cook over medium heat partially covered for 1 hour. Serve with sauce from the pan.
- This is a great recipe to throw together in 2 minutes in the morning and let marinade in the refrigerator during the day. Just throw in Dutch oven or pot when you get home.
- If you do not have a Dutch oven, not to worry! You can use a soup pot with lid partially covered.
- If your family likes olives, you can add in ½ cup pitted black olives during last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- If you do not have fresh garlic, you can substiture 1 tablespoon of jarred garlic.