Bloggers: Manna Kadar
Written by Blogger
A New Year, a New Make-up Bag
It's that time of year again when we all want to purge out the bad and bring in the new. Well, with this opportunity, it is time to go through your makeup bag and simplify your beauty!
First off, as a tip, all mascaras should be discarded every three months. Using the same product beyond its useful life can actually cause harm rather than giving you the luscious lashes you desire!
Now, let's start with the basic essentials of what every gal needs!
1. Primer for your face
2. Primer for your eyes and lip
3. Foundation & Powder
5. The Perfect Palette
1. Primer is essential to make sure that your face is prepped to hold makeup place! Primer also fills in any fine lines, pores and wrinkles as well as mattifies to ensure your makeup will not budge. Try a primer from Manna Kadar Cosmetics called Camera Ready to get optimal results.
2. Primer for your eyes and lips will help keep your eye shadow and your lip stick from fading and feathering. Primer will also keep your eye shadow from creasing and looking messy.
3. Powder and foundation is also needed, but what if it was in one place? There are new innovations with 2-in-1 powders that can be used wet or dry and will allow you to make room in your makeup bag with one simple compact.
4. Eyeliner is a great tool to make your eyes appear bigger, wider, or even a different shape all together.
5. Choose a great palette to take you from day to night. Generally a palette with browns and purples are a great universal colors for all skin types and eye colors.
6. Blush is absolutely necessary for any makeup bag! A simple swipe or two on each side will light up your face with an angled blush brush, whether it is pink and playful or a sultry darker shade for contouring will always be a winner.
7. Finally finish off you look with highlighter. Add the dew back in your skin! Place this on your cheek bones, eye brow bones, neckline or anywhere to add a dewy finish and you will appear not only more youthful but also ready for your close up!Having the perfect makeup can make your beauty routine a breeze! With these simple tools you can have your makeup completely done in 7 minutes! Now how much time does that free up in the morning?!