Your cute kid could wind up on the cover of Parenting OC Magazine!
Enter your cute kid in Parenting OC’s Cute Kid Cover Contest. The contest will be taking place at the 13th Annual Jamboree event, hosted at the Discovery Cube in Orange County. Everyone who enters will receive a free Event Photo, which will enter your child in the Cute Kid Contest. All Event Photos will be sent digitally to all participants to their respective email addresses. There will be a Keepsake Photo available for purchase for an additional $20 which will not only be printed out and mailed directly to you, but also a digital version will be sent to your email as well. The Keepsake Photo of your child will be touched up and made to look like a Parenting OC cover.
2500 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
March 2nd, 2019 — 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Step 1: Register by Monday, February 18, 2019.
Begin online registration by clicking here, or click here to download a Cute Kid registration form for mailed in applications. Registrants will receive an appointment time via email closer to the day of the Jamboree. Must be available on Saturday, March 2nd, 2019. No refunds nor make-up dates provided.
Step 2: Photo Session on Saturday, March 2nd at Parenting OC’s 13th Annual Jamboree.
Check in at the Parenting OC event booth 15 minutes prior to appointment time. Walk-ins are welcome at the event, but are limited to availability and subject to contest wait times. (We highly recommend registering online as last year’s Cute Kid Contest sold out)
Step 3: Online Voting Begins Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
Photos will be posted ONLINE where the public will vote for the TOP TEN Cutest Babies, Toddlers, Tot, Kids and Tweens. POC chooses the cover winner from the finalists. Email notifications will be sent when contest is available online. Maximum of one vote per household. Voting ends at midnight on Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
Step 4: Winners Announced Friday, April 19, 2019.
Winners will be announced on ParentingOC.com and scheduled for their cover photo shoot. Good luck!
- Child must be between the ages of 6 months – 13 years old.
- Kids will be entered into one of 5 categories: Cutest Baby (6 months – 2 years old), Cutest Tot (3 years old – 5 years old), Cutest Kid (6 years old – 9 years old) or Cutest Tween (10 years old – 13 years old).
- Online and mailed in sign-ups must be received IN the POC office by Monday, February 18, 2019. Submissions will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- To view a printable submission form to mail in, (Click here).
- If mailing, please make check payable to Parenting OC.
- Entries are limited, and must be a Southern California resident.
- All kids must be attend the photoshoot on Saturday, March 2nd, 2019 at their scheduled time at Parenting OC’s Jamboree event to be eligible for this contest. (Scheduled times will be assigned via email/phone in the week leading up to the Jamboree event)
- All kids who participate must be able to attend a cover shoot in Orange County at a later date (in case they are chosen as the winner of their category).
- All entries and fees are final and non-refundable.
- For more information, contact 714-630-4510.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register online here (recommended) OR if you’d prefer an entry form to print and mail in, click here.
- Payment is $25.00 per registered child.
- FREE photo will be sent to all participants. Keepsake photos are available for purchase ($20 additional fee)
- All participant and Keepsake photos will be mailed out a few weeks after the event.
- Don’t forget your EMAIL ADDRESS, we will be sending you updates/details by email, as we have them, as well as digital copies of your child’s Event Photo and Keepsake (if purchased).
- An email will be sent to all participants a week prior to the event for scheduling and check-in details, so remember to check your email!
- Your child shows up at their scheduled time on March 2nd, check-in and have their photos taken for about 5-10 minutes.
- On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, photos will be posted online where the public will vote for the top TEN cutest contestants. Voting ends Wednesday, April 17, 2019. POC chooses the winner form the 10 finalists and will announce the winners on Friday, April 19, 2019. Dates subject to change.
- The winner will be contacted via email and announced via Facebook, Twitter and our E-Newsletter!
- All dates are subject to change
This event will be held at Parenting OC’s annual Jamboree event at Discovery Cube Orange County on Saturday, March 2nd, 2019! Click here to find out more information about our Jamboree event!