This article originally appeared on MommaChef.com. It has been reprinted here with permission.
Looking for simple and tasty recipes for you and your family? Momma Chef features dozens of delicious dishes featuring no more than six ingredients and requiring no more than six minutes of prep time.
What could be better than combining brownies with chocolate chips and marshmallows? This was a creation developed by my boys and has become a family favorite. While baking, the marshmallows and chocolate chip melt into the brownies making it a gooey, delicious dessert! Best served hot with ice cream. Enjoy!
Momma Chef’s S’mores Brownies (serves 12-16)
- 1 box Dunkin Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- ½ c. marshmallows
- 1/3 c. dairy free chocolate chips
- ½ c. vegetable or melted coconut oil
- 1/3 c. water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients by hand until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13”x9” pan and bake on the lowest rack of your oven for 20-22 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Instead of using a 13”X9” pan, you can bake the brownies in a muffin tin to make brownie cupcakes. Makes 12-14.
- You can use any chocolate chips that your kids prefer.
About Momma Chef…I am a mother of three active boys (ages 12, 8 and 5). Although I often feel like I’m struggling with some aspect of parenting, my one sanctuary is the kitchen. My children like different foods and constantly request a variety of things.
Over time, I figured out a way to make dishes they all love by developing easy, quick recipes. That led to the creation of my blog, Momma Chef, for parents like me. My recipes are simple and delicious, using no more than six ingredients and under six minutes of prep time. It will look like you’ve spent hours in the kitchen with help from Momma Chef. Connect with Momma Chef on Facebook.