ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Missed your chance for signing up? Don’t worry! We are accepting walk-ins on the day of our Jamboree! There are only a few spots available, and times are extremely limited! Availability is based upon a first come, first serve basis, and we cannot guarantee time slots for every participant. Come by early, setup a time to participate in this year’s Cute Kid Cover Contest at our Parenting OC booth, then check out all of the amazing exhibitors at our Jamboree event until it’s your scheduled time! Good luck!
Enter your cute kid in Parenting OC’s Cute Kid Cover Contest. The contest will be taking place at the 11th Annual Jamboree event, hosted at the Discovery Cube in Orange County. Everyone who enters will receive a free Event Photo, which will enter your child in the Cute Kid Contest. There will be a Keepsake Photo available for purchase for an additional $20. The Keepsake Photo of you child will be touched up, and printed on cardstock paper. The Keepsake Photo will be mailed out a few weeks after the Jamboree event.
2500 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
March 4th, 2017 — 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Step 1: REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED! Register by Friday, February 24, 2017.
Begin online registration by clicking here, or click here to download a Cute Kid registration form for mailed in applications. Registrants will receive an appointment time via email closer to the day of the Jamboree. Must be available on Saturday, March 4th, 2017. No make-up dates provided.
Step 2: Photo Session on Saturday, March 4th at Parenting OC’s 11th Annual Jamboree.
Check in at the Parenting OC event booth 15 minutes prior to appointment time. Walk-ins are welcome at the event, but are limited to availability and subject to contest wait times. (We highly recommend registering online as last year’s Cute Kid Contest sold out)
Step 3: Online Voting Begins Monday, March 27th.
Photos will be posted ONLINE where the public will vote for the TOP TEN Cutest Babies, Tots, Kids and Tweens. POC chooses the cover winner from the finalists. Email notifications will be sent when contest is available online. Maximum of one vote per household. Voting ends Wednesday, April 19th at noon.
Step 4: Winners Announced Friday, April 21st.
Winners will be announced on ParentingOC.com and scheduled for their cover photo shoot. Good luck!
- Child must be between the ages of 6 months – 13 years old.
- Kids will be entered into one of 6 categories: Cute Baby (6 months – 18 months), Cute Toddler (18 months – 2 years), Cute Tot (3 years old – 5 years old), Cutest Kid (6 years old – 9 years old) or Cutest Tween (10 years old – 13 years old) and Cute Multiples (twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc).
- Online and mailed in sign-ups must be received IN the POC office by Friday, February 20, 2017. Submissions will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- If mailing, please make checks payable to Parenting OC.
- Entries are limited.
- For more information, contact 714.630.4510
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register online below (recommended) OR if you’d prefer an entry form to print and mail in, click here.
- Payment is $25.00 per registered child.
- FREE photo will be printed and given on the same date. Keepsake photos are available for purchase ($20 additional fee)
- Don’t forget your EMAIL ADDRESS, we will be sending you updates/details by email, as we have them.
- An email will be sent to all participants a week prior to the event for scheduling and check-in details, so remember to check your email!
- Your child shows up at their scheduled time on March 4th, check-in and have their photos taken for about 5-10 minutes.
- FREE Keepsake Cover will be printed and mailed to everyone who participates.
- On Monday, March 27th, photos will be posted online where the public will vote for the top TEN cutest contestants. POC chooses the winner form the 10 finalists and will announce the winners on Friday, April 21, 2017. Dates subject to change.
- The winner will be contacted via email and announced via Facebook, Twitter and our E-Newsletter!
- All dates are subject to change
This event will be held at Parenting OC’s annual Jamboree event at Discovery Cube Orange County on Saturday, March 4, 2017! Click here to find out more information about our Jamboree event!